Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives - But No Dribbles??


I love the food network! Have you ever watched Guy Fieri in "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" ? Its a great show and he is such a likeable person. I had to ask him a question, though - so I sent him an email - and I hope he gets a chance to read it.


If you've watched the show, you know that Guy is taking a "BIG BITE" out of whatever is served up and what I want to know....is HOW in the world does he keep from spilling anything down the front of those cool shirts he wears??? There is no bib or apron in sight - hardly a napkin either - but yet, there is never that tell-tale sign of even so much as a dribble of gravy or a dropping of cheese - on his shirt!! It makes me wonder if he socks away duplicates of all his shirts for each shoot - or if he carries a gross of Tide Stain Sticks.


All this to say that Guy does use a fork when necessary - and the occasional spoon - but I think he prefers the 'grab it with your hands' style so he can lick his fingers! So, come clean, Guy - as clean as your shirts - and pass along your tips for abstaining from stains!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's all in the editing. Having left restaurants with my share of food on both my shirt and face, there is nothing like a video editing room to alleviate the need for full-scale dry cleaning.