Friday, September 26, 2008

Random thought...or two

Friday! yahoo! Wearing jeans at work is always nice.
Speaking of work, do you ever feel unappreciated? I know I have lately - and it brings me down. I try to work as hard as I can to complete the daily tasks - and I guess that's all I can do - because I can't control other people's actions towards work. I suppose because I get here 30 minutes early, sometimes to start work (like for this week with a co-worker out) and sometimes to get myself caught up on bill paying, etc. before the day begins - so that I am ready for the day - I expect others to at least get here on time and start work. Nope. Not gonna happen. What I fail to understand is how some people can actually work LESS and be paid MORE - but I guess it happens everywhere. All I can do is worry about myself and my expectations for myself - but sometimes its difficult not to be negative when no one else seems to care. I used to think that I was the queen of procrastination - not so. There is a new head to be crowned. Why work harder when someone else will pick up the slack? OK, I am off of my soap box now.

No comments: