Friday, March 27, 2009

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

Name: Marcia
Birthday: January 25th
Birthplace: Little Rock, AR
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark Brown with God's highlights
Height: 5'2 1/2
Ethnicity: French/Irish
Weakness: Mom's cooking
Most missed memory: Time with Grandma and Grandpa
Thoughts first waking up: uugh. How many times can I hit the snooze?
Last time you cried: last weekend, though I can't remember why at the moment
Song title that currently says how you feel: "Raindrops keep falling on my head...."
What is the perfect day for you: Anytime with lots of laughter
Ever been asked for an autograph? Yes actually. I was "Lady Stumble" in my high school's production of the "Canterbury Tales from the Wife of Bath". The request for the autograph was all in fun, I'm sure as I have not seen it for sale on E-Bay!
How do you vent anger? Cry, slam doors, yell
Who do you talk to most on the phone? My baby girl
As a kid, were you a lego builder? No, I was a Madge doll (you know, Barbie's friend) who I gave a really cool haircut (not!)
Do you chew on your straws? Oh yeah ~ and you know what that means
Do you sing in the shower? On occasion ~ sometimes those songs just won't go away til you sing em!
Who's the last person you stayed up late talking to on the phone to? Rick
The last place you went to in a plane? Tulsa
Do you cry at weddings? Usually
Are you afraid of the dark? No - love it!
What are you addicted to? Old movies - musicals mostly - like "Singin in the Rain", "Yankee Doodle Dandy", "Oklahoma", etc.
Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? Peter Pan Creamy, please
Who do you fight with the most? Myself?
Who can you tell anything to? Lindz, Mom, Sisters, KeKe
Who can't you get enough of? My family and dear family friends
Who makes you laugh the most? Lots of people - Dad, Mark, Uncle Skeet, Ryan, etc.
What is the worst feeling ever? When people I love are hurting and its possible I was on the other end!
How many pillows do you sleep with? Usually my one sobakowa buck-wheat-hull-filled little pillow...unless I have a headache...then its a nice fluffy one
How many rings before you answer your phone? A couple or so
How many times do you press the "snooze" button? See above
How do you sleep? Alas, alone...and with my CPap (oh so cute)...Hard and on my side...in a very dark and cool room....for as long as possible
Last time you laughed: This morning, listening to Jody Dean and the Morning Team on K-Luv Ever looked at someone ugly and said "EWWW"? No, but at something ugly - yes!
What is your favorite color? Yellow - though I wear more red, pink and green
What is your favorite state? Texas!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Good and juicy. Thank you Marcia! You are so French/Irish. And Arkansas? I never knew 'til now.