Saturday, September 1, 2007

How can one.....evening's conversation.....knowing glance......sweet hug.....breathless kiss.....surprising smile.....stay embedded in your memory so long and become the substance of dreams?

When did that happen? Is my memory selective? Is my imagination too active for reality? Do daydreams make everything plausible? When can I hope for reality to catch up with my dreams? Or is hope and dreams all there is?

The world goes by....things change....but also stay the same. All too cliche?? Probably. Finding words that aptly describe what I feel is difficult. Someone to understand what I am thinking, what I am feeling...without having a conversation....is that possible? Longing to look lovingly into the eyes of that someone.....or offer a whisper....or feel that breath on my neck... or those fingers entwined with mine....a soft kiss....all longing....with deep, deep sighs. Goosebumps.

No comments: