Friday, October 24, 2008

Update

A week after my wallet was stolen - no progress in catching the individual - but I really didn't think there would be. It took a week, but I think I have finally received and re- activated all the credit cards, waited an hour to get a new license - which I won't receive for 3-4 weeks and found my SS card at home - whew! I am actually enjoying carrying a lighter purse...so maybe I don't need to replenish a new wallet with all that stuff. Good news is that the thief did NOT try to use my company purchasing card - the activity that showed up that day was actually for a reservation for someone in our office I had made weeks ago - in Ft. Worth! So, it looks like the thief just needed money - so hope he had a good time on $3 in change, a McAlister's gift card, Linens&Things gift card and book of stamps. Whoo-hoo! Sounds like a party huh? What a pain this experience has been - but like I said before - it could have been a lot worse. God is good.

No comments: