Sunday, June 19, 2011

Favorite Musical Quotes

OK....test your skill....Who said (sang) it:

"You're never fully dressed without a smile"

"Practically perfect in every way"

"Isn't it amazing what clever girls can do?"

"Follow the yellow brick road"

"Whistle while you work..."

"Think happy thoughts"

"All it takes is faith, trust and a little pixie dust"

"Don't rain on my parade"

"Hello, Sunshine"

"If you change your mind...I'm the first in line..."

"When you wish upon a star.."

"It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star"

"I'm singing....and laughing...in the rain"

"Gotta sing...gotta dance..."

"I'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair.."

"the corn is as high as an elephant's eye..."

"Thank heaven, for little girls"

"I'm defying gravity...."

"What I did for love..."

"let's go fly a kite"

"Let me entertain you, let me make you smile"

No comments: