Sunday, November 4, 2007

4th in a Series...

Sunday morning and I am just back from church and teaching first grade Sunday School. While only a class of 6 to 8...those kids can wear me out. They love the Bible stories and the art projects that go with their lesson even more. They also all want my attention - at the same time - and while they are certainly sweet, their little high-pitched voices can give me a headache. I have taught Sunday School off and on for many years....and each group has known my one 'rule'..."Hugs in the Hall". They know that if they see me or I see them first, we get hugged in the hall. The older they get, the harder it is to get hugs...so sometimes a smile and a wave will do. Gee, this really makes me feel old thinking about the ones I have had in class and watched them grow up.

No comments: