Wednesday, November 7, 2007

OCD? Post #7

What to do, what to do. Have you ever thought about whether or not you are a 'routine' person? What I mean by that is do you have a general 'routine' when getting ready in the morning, do you always put your keys/glasses/purse or wallet in the same place before retiring for the night? Do you always take the same way to work? I think I am a little bit of both, although nothing is set in stone I'd like to think. For example, if I don't speak to my daughter at LEAST once a day - no later than 9:30 pm usually - I'll miss her call, but I won't make a big deal out of it. I don't have things THAT planned or organized I guess I should say. I think I am fairly organized, but I still wish for more. I don't think I am OCD in general, but perhaps in some areas. How about you?

1 comment:

Ima Wurdibitsch said...

I get completely frazzled if my morning routine is disrupted. Fortunately, MrWurdi doesn't have to get up as early as I do and I get ready while he's still sleeping. On the rare occasions when he gets up to talk to me, I usually forget something.